In this role you will serve as our junior ambassador to Kubeshop's community and write blogs, participate in workshops/meetups, write and visualize content, post how-to user videos using our products, and foster relationships with Developer communities.
Create content to foster the growth and engagement of our Developer community. Participate at conferences and meetups to improve our visibility within the Developer community.
· Knowledge of Cloud Native world and Kubernetes
· Experience in the Software and Open Source tools ecosystem
· Application development experience, and knowledge with Infrastructure as Code frameworks.
· Writing samples or recordings of presentations on technical topics.
· Experience writing technical articles or blog posts.
· Self-driven exploration and education on new technologies and languages.
· An ability to transform dry technical topics into engaging, informative, and interesting educational materials.
· A natural affinity to forge relationships with developers/DevOps and integrate & engage with DevOps communities
· Responsible for helping to create educational content for people to help people do more with Kubernetes and Micro Services development
· Responsible for contributing to overall community health and growth through organizing community events and programs.
· Strategically leverage our own communities (Slack, web forum, live events), social channels, and influencers to drive developer engagement.
· Participate in Developer Relations programs that successfully deliver content, brand awareness, and community building.
· 1-3 years of experience in technical product marketing, preferably working with developer communities
· Experience with key channels and communities relevant to developers.
· Excel at explaining and simplifying complex concepts in messaging and differentiated positioning.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Serious attention to detail.
· Focused on Users == You love working with developers.
· Ability to operate in a fast-paced, growth-oriented company
· Ability to work with a distributed team and community spread across multiple time zones
· Self starter, who can manage projects and priorities independently
· Prior startup experience is a plus
To learn more about the role, the team, and what we're looking for please check us out on Twitter, LinkedIn, and especially Discord.